- 1 Posts
Hidden photos not copied to computer
I recently copied all my photos over to my computer as I had to do a factory reset on my phone. It all went fine and I did the factory reset.
However, I had some videos and photos that were hidden that didn't copy over to my computer which I didn't realise until after I reset my phone. Will they be in a certain file on my computer or is there a way I can retrieve them?
- 07-23-2014, 08:41 AM #2
- 07-23-2014, 01:51 PM #3
Re: Hidden photos not copied to computer
Whenever I transfer pics I put them all in my camera folder and just copy and paste, keeps it simple. Also if you set pics to be stored to your sd card they shouldn't be deleted during a factory reset.
Posted via Android Central App
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 03:03 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2014, 02:09 PM
- By Chris Pyke in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 08:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 06:53 AM
- By Apple vs HTC in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 06:48 AM