Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Seilerv

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4. The past couple of weeks it has started acting weird. It will start beeping while I am on the phone talking to someone. It is like I am pressing numbers on the keypad but I am not. It will continue to beep while I look at the phone. It has been doing this at least once a week. Can anyone help? Someone told me that I should do a factory reset on my phone. What is the best way to do this? One said use Kies and another one said use gmail. Any suggestions?

Default Re: Seilerv

Welcome to Android Central! What does the beep sound like? Is it exactly like pressing the dialer keypad? Or is it more of a notification? Is your NFC (Near Field Communication) turned on? That can sometimes be the cause of odd intermittent tones.

Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the system cache partition--you won't erase any personal data. Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support