Phone slowed down after 32GB Sd card
This is my 1st post on this forum and here is the issue i faced. I have Galaxy S4 i9500, i recently bought a 32GB class 10 Samsung SD card. I was expecting to get a better performance, however the opposite happened, my phone starts to respond very slowly, many applications started to hang e.g. WhatsApp, Launcher, MusicPlayer etc. To test if it was due to SD card only, i removed the SD card and inserted my old 8GB sd card and with that phone started to work just fine and smooth again.
So is this normal behavior that maybe 32G card is too heavy for the phone or could it be that SD card was defected.
- 07-25-2014, 08:44 AM #2
Re: Phone slowed down after 32GB Sd card
You might have a defective card. Are the 2 cards you have both class 10? That might make a difference too.
- 07-25-2014, 09:32 AM #4
- 07-25-2014, 02:34 PM #6
- 07-25-2014, 07:13 PM #7
- By ahamick in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 08-02-2014, 08:00 PM
- By JaiMento in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 08:21 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 06:38 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 05:14 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 04:25 AM