- 1 Posts
Music automatically deletes from Micro SD card when battery removed and replaced
All my songs are saved to a 16G micro SD card. When I remove and replace the battery, or when the phone suddenly shuts off on its own, it erases all of my music. When it reboots, my entire music list has to be downloaded which takes hours on wi fi. I have a Samsung S4 and I use the Google Play Music app. How do I prevent the music from being deleted from my micro SD card?
- 08-02-2014, 11:33 PM #2
Re: Music automatically deletes from Micro SD card when battery removed and replaced
Welcome to Android Central! That shouldn't happen. Your SD card could be defective, or the phone could be glitching (Samsung is a bit notorious on this forum for having SD problems). Have you tried a different card yet?
- By andreo in forum Android WearReplies: 5Last Post: 08-07-2014, 04:28 AM
- By abdulqader alhadidi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 12:45 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2014, 11:38 PM
- By Andy Gombar in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2014, 11:37 PM
- By imadroppa in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 08-02-2014, 09:29 PM