Got an email error notification even after restarting
Good night guys, my phone is having an issue, everytime I turn on the phone, a notification appears that I have an error sending an email (hotmail), I have restarted the phone, pulled out the battery and SD card, cleaning the cache of my email account and exchange server, and nothing works, any suggestion how could get rid of this annoying notification?.
Thanks in Advance.
- 08-03-2014, 10:31 PM #2Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M - 4.2.2
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
- By alankulwicki7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 08-04-2014, 09:01 AM
- By my3sons23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2014, 10:50 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2014, 08:59 AM
- By Stingray_2014 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 08-03-2014, 01:01 AM
- By CannedBullets in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2014, 09:05 PM