Help needed please.
When I woke up this morning my S4 was fully charged 100% so decided to take if off charge but my S4 was warm at the back which is strange as usually when it's 100% it's cool. Anyway carried on like normal & my S4 was still warm & the battery decided to drop a lot without me using it.
Checked the built it battery monitor on my S4 & the Internet browser & Lookout security are using the most as well as the phone being warm. Turned my phone off & checked for any bulges in my battery & it was fine. After turning my phone back on it now stays cool but Internet & Lookout are still using a lot of my battery. How can I get them back down as it's normally my screen & android system at the top. Any help would be much appreciated.
Im on 4.4.2 kitkat if that helps.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-04-2014, 08:25 AM #2
- 08-04-2014, 08:21 PM #4
- 08-05-2014, 11:50 AM #6
- By shashunolte in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 04:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2015, 10:42 AM
- By Kenn Mondina in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2014, 09:21 AM
- By Bilal ArQob in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2014, 05:40 PM
- By samsungnote02 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 09:08 AM