- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Replaced battery. Now charges erratically and thinks its connected to a dock.
I replaced the battery with one off amazon because the last one would not charge at all. Now the phone flicks between charging and not when pluged into my charger. It also thinks its connected to a dock when i am just using a standard samsung charger Could this just be a dodgy battery or a bigger problem with the phone.
- 08-04-2014, 02:55 PM #2
Re: Replaced battery. Now charges erratically and thinks its connected to a dock.
It might be the battery or something wrong with your charging port.
Try taking it into a store (Carrier, Best Buy, etc) to see if they can replicate the problem with a different battery.
- By this_is_nascar in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2014, 10:04 PM
- By jmagid51 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 09:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 04:22 PM
- By Evoken in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 02:58 PM
- By Phan Hung Tam in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2014, 02:46 PM