Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Capacitive menu constantly flickers (serious issue)

Oi well I'm not sure what's going on with my phone, I've had it for about- hm, since early July- this isnt my first galaxy s4 phone however, I had to get it replaced because the phone would give me invisible notifications - which made my phone endlessly vibrate , and also had the very same issue that the current phone I'm using has.

Anyway, in regards of the current phone I own , my phone has the tendency to flicker the capacitive menu out of the blue. I just unlock the phone and my phone just starts flickering/blinking the capacitive menu continuously, the issue lasts for about several hours to about 2 days. I don't even have to touch the screen or buttons- it just does it without any form of manipulation. It occurs on every app/thing i use by the way- so yeah it affects my home screen- making the phone almost unusable when you're trying to type or touch the screen properly. I don't know what to really do with my phone, I've tried resetting it, leaving it alone for a while, clearly factory resetting/getting a new phone did not work either. I'm not sure if it's the card inside of it that's broken or I just don't have my luck with this particular phone. I would really appreciate a response for this .
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Capacitive menu constantly flickers (serious issue)

i know y'all looking and aint replying
    i need help babies

Moisture damage would be my bet!

Skickat från min GT-I9195 via Tapatalk
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

What do you even mean? I never even put this phone in the water are you even reading this correctly ?

Quote Originally Posted by Happy_Knight View Post
    What do you even mean? I never even put this phone in the water are you even reading this correctly ?
    An damp environment is sometimes enough to mess a phone up. Just saying....... Can happen pretty randomly on phones.

Skickat från min GT-I9195 via Tapatalk