So I've got a stuck, or dead I'm not sure, red pixel on my screen.
Tried everything, still won't go away.
It's tiny, but it's there and it's annoying
Took it to my carrier and they can send it to Samsung for repair. I would be without it for 5 weeks.
I don't have a backup phone, and my carrier's replacement phones are ****.
The Moto E is available in retail, unlocked, at 180 $ + taxes, but I can get a Nexus 4 in good condition on Kijiji for 180 to 200 bucks
Idk what to do tbh
Back to the stuck pixel thing, has anyone had the same issue?
Posted from my SGH-I337M
Last edited by salutcemoi; 08-09-2014 at 11:41 AM.
- 08-07-2014, 12:20 AM #2
Re: Stuck pixel, won't go awayIf my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.
- 08-07-2014, 12:26 AM #3
Re: Stuck pixel, won't go away
And a different option other than Radio Shack:
http://www.jcdrepair.com/If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.
- 08-07-2014, 08:31 AM #5
- 08-08-2014, 07:02 PM #7
- By dv8info in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 22Last Post: 08-11-2014, 05:59 AM
- By dv8info in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2014, 10:22 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 10:41 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 09:00 PM
- By boos1906 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 08:20 PM