- 08-08-2014, 12:58 AM #2
Welcome to Android Central! What app was it? Did you actually download and install the plugin? If you uninstall the app, the pluging should be removed as well. You could always use a file manager app like ES File Explorer to search your data folders for any folder related to the app that might have been left behind, and delete it. Be very careful that the folders you delete are definitely associated with that uninstalled app, though.
- By vedavisjr in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 03:14 PM
- By Joey Esquivel in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2014, 10:39 PM
- By Dale_M in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2014, 10:50 PM
- By SpikeJones in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2014, 04:11 PM
- By etexans82 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2014, 04:17 PM