Headset for galaxy phone
I have a Samsung Galaxy S2,
and I wonder about what headsets that work with it.
I have both a Sony headset (with mic) and a Nokia one, both 4 connectors on one pin.
Both fit physically, but when I use them the sound is wrong.
Are they wired another way then what's required for samsung headphones.
What are the standard that the headset needs to be?
Edit: wrong sub-forum. But I guess it's no difference between the Samsung-models here.
- 08-12-2014, 07:58 AM #2
- 08-14-2014, 03:38 AM #4
- 9 Posts
Re: Headset for galaxy phone
You can get earphones/headphones without mice inbuilt, try searching for cheaper headsets online. Also, you can find the Adapt Sound feature if it is included on the S2 - Im not too sure... Also try searching for apps on the play store for sound adapters apps. When you mean -sound wrong- what happens. Is it blurred?? Try checking your pins inside the jack and go to a Samsung Store if it doesn't work.
P.S - This may sound silly but this happened to me, make sure the jack is pushed right into the phone and the headset. It makes a big difference!
- 10-16-2014, 09:20 PM #6
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 34Last Post: 09-20-2016, 11:23 AM
- By nt6x in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2015, 09:08 PM
- By techmozilla in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 03:24 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 08:31 AM
- By Tasia Rae in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-12-2014, 07:43 AM