Whatsapp notification

Blackbeagle

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I can't figure this out and need help.

I downloaded a ringtone and now for some reason, when my wife uses WhatsApp to text me, the ringtone plays. I think at one point, I might have attached the ringtone to it. But now, I want to disable it. I can't find it in anywhere in Settings-Sound.

Please help.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I can't figure this out and need help.

I downloaded a ringtone and now for some reason, when my wife uses WhatsApp to text me, the ringtone plays. I think at one point, I might have attached the ringtone to it. But now, I want to disable it. I can't find it in anywhere in Settings-Sound.

Please help.

If you open up Whatsapp on your main chats front page, select the three white dots in the top right corner, then select settings. Choose the "Notifications" section. You will then see the Notification Tone - this will allow you to change it to a different tone.

Blackbeagle

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I do not see the 3 white dots. All I see on the upper right is a magnifying glass and a text message symbol. When I press that, all my contacts comes up to add.

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
In the screen with your latest chats, tap the menu key(bottom left of phone) then settings and set notifications settings there

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800