- 1 Posts
Is there any way to turn up the brightness when using the auto brightness control on my Samsung G4?
By that, I mean that the auto, in my definition, should relatively change the brightness from a baseline THAT I SET, rather than from a baseline set by a Korean engineer, who probably has better eyes than I do.
- 08-16-2014, 12:00 AM #2
- 185 Posts
Re: Auto Brightness
I agree there should be a way to adjust the target for auto brightness, butmost s4's do not have that capability built into their auto brightness.
You can replace it with lux
Or you can build your own in tasker
- By eunesh in forum LG G3Replies: 10Last Post: 09-07-2016, 06:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:55 PM
- By Brandon Weibley in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 03:44 AM
- By vijay in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 04:36 AM
- By Stormpigeon in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 09:14 PM