- 70 Posts
Timer (in "Clock") reverts to 00:01:00
I use the timer (in "Clock" app) to count the 30 minutes that has to elapse between the time my dog Sally gets her medication, and when we can feed her. So, the timer usually shows 00:30:00
But occasionally it reverts to 00:01:00 for no apparent reason.
I can't think of anything that I would time for one minute, so it's not me, changing the setting.
I turn my phone off every night, but the 00:30:00 setting usually persists, so it's not the simple act of turning the phone off.
So, what's causing it to revert to 00:01:00 occasionally?
This obviously isn't of major significance, but I find that fixing a niggle is often as satisfying as fixing something important. Even understanding the niggle reduces its annoyance.
- 08-17-2014, 10:22 AM #2
- 70 Posts
Re: Timer (in "Clock") reverts to 00:01:00
OK, I've cleared the cache. As with all intermittent issues, I now have to wait a long time until I'm sure it's not going to do it again...
At least the wait should be weeks. I once had a problem that occurred about once a year (on a webserver with about 15,000 users). It took me 7 years of waiting, with an occasional patch to narrow down which path through my code contained the error.
Thank you for your suggestion.
- By TheCasuist in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:32 AM
- By WebOS Refugee in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2014, 01:31 AM
- By todbanner in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 08-17-2014, 06:44 AM
- By albo23 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 02:40 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 01:04 AM