gatorgirl013

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
How do I reset the auto fill on my Samsung Galaxy S4 to factory? When I am filling out a form & go to enter my name, address or email I am given several choices to choose from using auto fill.
I would like to remove old addresses & emails from the choices. Can anyone help please?

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
How do I reset the auto fill on my Samsung Galaxy S4 to factory? When I am filling out a form & go to enter my name, address or email I am given several choices to choose from using auto fill.
I would like to remove old addresses & emails from the choices. Can anyone help please?

I have looked around and found a few threads indicating that you need to clear the personal dictionary on the Keyboard. I don't ahve the S4, so you may need to poke around the keyboard settings, or open system settings > applications > sort by all > keyboard (look for the app with the keyboard name). Open it and delete data.

Let us know if that helps or if you have further questions.

ellisroy

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Go to play store and type in autofill. Many apps for this (dashlane). I would try this before I would start deleting anything

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo