google sync issues
So lately if I power my phone off and on, it my gmail widget will show I have new emails and show the count of new, but takes sometimes hours to actually sync the emails so I can view them. I checked under acco uh nuts Google and it said sync error. So I removed an added again. A bunch of contacts names got deleted though their #s are still on my phone and now I get an error message by contacts sync
Any ideas how to fix this sync issue and get my contacts back on my phone?
- 08-20-2014, 09:57 PM #2
Re: google sync issues
The first thing I'd try is a cache partition wipe, which won't erase any personal data: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support
If that doesn't help, the next thing I'd try is completely removing your Google account from the phone (in Settings>Accounts, select your Google account, then the email address, and then tap the Menu button where you'll see the Remove Account option). Then add it back again.
- By migs_inc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2014, 07:16 AM
- By specialsk in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-21-2014, 09:44 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 08:43 PM
- By medellinpaisa in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 08:24 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 08:08 PM