- 1 Posts
No Recovery Mode
I have an i337 NC1 build Galaxy S4 (AT&T). I'm totally new to custom roming, but I wanted to give it a shot for fun. I tried using towelroot along with SuperSu, and TWRP Manager to flash TWRP onto my phone because it supposedly worked on NC1. Apparently I did something wrong because I no longer have a recovery mode. It just gives the downloading/target screen when I try to access it. Am I screwed or is there some possible way for me to fix this? Thanks!
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 01-02-2015, 05:12 AM
- By ziadbalkhi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2014, 08:24 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2014, 02:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 09:01 PM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2014, 11:31 AM