Ford Fusion Call Audio Issues
Wife has a Galaxy S4 and just picked-up a Ford Fusion over the weekend. Got the phone paired without a problem. Bluetooth works great, streams audio and all. BUT, when she either makes or receives a call no one can hear her. I tried deleting and re-pairing, but that didn't help. Anyone else with this issue that found a fix? Coworker has the same car and phone and has no issues whatsoever. Any help appreciated.
Re: Ford Fusion Call Audio Issues
Ok, so upon further investigation it seems we have a Bluetooth issue with the S4. I paired her S4 with my Bluetooth headset, and had the same problem...no outgoing audio. Any thoughts?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2015, 12:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 08-26-2014, 01:30 PM
- By pfenixtx in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 02:20 AM
- By Billy Anderson in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-25-2014, 05:39 PM
- By Murtaza Javed Sadozai in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 04:11 PM