- 47 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
This is a little embarrassing, but how do I get the notifications on my phone to vibrate? Use the volume rocker down so its on vibrate and it does when I get a call, but my notifications dont, there silent.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-30-2014, 11:16 PM #2
- 08-31-2014, 12:00 AM #3
- 08-31-2014, 05:38 PM #5
You may have to go into the settings for those apps and set them to vibrate. I know some I have to turn the vibration on in order to get them to vibrate at all...whether the sound is on or off.
- By snorrow in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 07-02-2015, 07:43 PM
- By fenderbender in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2015, 05:48 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2014, 05:56 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 07:37 PM
- By thepurpleturtle in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 11:31 AM