- 4 Posts
Get rid of software keys ?
Hi i have a rooted device running cyangenmod and i used the app "pimp my rom" to tinker with some settings and for whatever reason it added the software keys to the bottom of my screen (like on the nexus phones) i have tried everything reseting the apps settings doing a full uninstall and there still there... im using an app to hide it right now but its still annoying and just wasting battery and ram.... any solutions ?
- 09-09-2014, 10:14 PM #2
Re: Get rid of software keys ?
I'd suggest flashing CM first then a reset if that doesn't work. Be sure to remove the app beforehand if you have reinstalled it for any reason.
- By andres584 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 28Last Post: 09-11-2014, 03:14 PM
- By Madd54 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 24Last Post: 09-10-2014, 03:07 PM
- By Dankees in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 4Replies: 11Last Post: 09-07-2014, 02:50 PM
- By flroots in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2014, 12:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2014, 05:57 AM