The amount of S4's - which one do I choose?

Fyer

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys

I think Im going for the s4, however Ive heard they are not all created equal.

I have found a shop where I live which is way cheaper than the samsung shop or any other shop Ive found.

(its on the jb hi-fi website, which is in Australia (sorry it wont let me post a link).

But im confused, as what Ive read is that some s4's are better than others. What Id like to know is if the one above is any good?

Fyer

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi thanks for the replies guys

I'm in Australia

However the prices are so different from shop to shop here, I'm trying to figure out the model I'm buying.

There is a store in oz called "jb hi-fi" which has the best price so far. Can anyone help me figure out which model it is they are selling, it would be soo appreciated if you could...

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
From their website, it seems like the I 9505 16Gb models that are for sale. Keep in mind that the OS will take about 5gb of the 16 leaving you with 11gb to work with. For normal cellular use and www access, that will serve you fine. But if you are into games on the phone the 11gb may be insufficient.

Fyer

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Mmm thx mate

I'll only be using it most for downloading mp3's, taking photo and video and viber. With that in mind, can I store those type of files on the sd card?

Thx again mate

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Mmm thx mate

I'll only be using it most for downloading mp3's, taking photo and video and viber. With that in mind, can I store those type of files on the sd card?

Thx again mate

You should be OK with the sd card as the phone is advertised to be on 4.2.2. You may start having issues if you upgrade the OS to 4.4.x as google changed read and write permissions with 4.4.x(kitkat). But it can be resolved.

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Mmm thx mate

Thx again mate

I'm on 4.4.2 kitkat on my S4 19505 & you can store music, videos & pictures to the sd card no problem. Dunno what viber is though.

Posted via Android Central App

Fyer

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Well I found an s5 for the same price so I think I might go for that. But I guess the same would apply ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC