Why am I getting the error message on my Samsung Galaxy S4 Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.location has stopped.?

Paul Wehbe

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S4 Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.location has stopped.

Screenshot_2014-09-27-20-14-41.jpg

Samsung Galaxy S4 Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.location has stopped. This message pops up every time i power on my device. Please help me fix it. Thanks.

osvanberg

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.location has stopped.

Factory reset & reflash FW via Odin!

Joe Kartawidjaja

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.location has stopped.

come, on. Factory Reset isn't a solution man. We all knew it that Factory Reset is the latest option we have to choose. We don't expect that Factory Reset is the first answer to our problem in forums. Any alternative ways?

osvanberg

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

come, on. Factory Reset isn't a solution man. We all knew it that Factory Reset is the latest option we have to choose. We don't expect that Factory Reset is the first answer to our problem in forums. Any alternative ways?
Not to my knowledge, no!

immortal blood

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site

Hi this is the only thread i could find on the web so far for that exact process name that im having problems with too, but mines a sm-n9005 note 3. so far ive factory reset and flashed the firmware with odin 3 and after all of that and turning the phone on it still comes up with that error. ive also tried reseting all app preferences and still nothing.

i was trying to find a way to recover deleted files from a virus scanner 360 security and it was telling me that a few temp files i had were junk so it deleted it, not really knowing what i was doing i went to google play to find an app to try and get my files back, the last thing i noticed was google something doesnt know or trust an install "wsgetroot" which i clicked yes on thinking it was part of what i needed to help me out, eventually i think it set this phone cant be rooted or something then the phone was eventually restarted and thats when i got the error "unfortunately the com.google.process.location has stopped working" the only thing that i see it affecting so far is the google mail box so far. any advice would be greatly appricated

nnasrawi1978

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site

To fix this problem you need to go to application manager through settings menu and swipe the page to see all application then goto google play services and uninstall latest updates. This will restore the old previuos version of google play services. Now the problem is certain applications need the latest version of google play services such as google plus and hangout. You mayignore the message or even uninstall the latest updates as well and get red of such problem.

immortal blood

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site

That worked uninstalling Google play services so that would be Samsung fault with the version?

Marcome Yates

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site

I tried that solution because after I did the latest KitKat 4.4.4 update, I get an error that says, UNFORTUNATELY INTELLIGENCE SERVICE HAS STOPPED, when I restart my phone. That solution of uninstalling updates for Google Services didn't help and I still get that error. Other than that, phone works fine...