Why aren't my backed up photos showing on my S4 (Dropbox and Picasa), only online?

rockjunkie

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Why is my backed up photos not showing on my s4 (dropbox, picasa). They show on online.

Why is my backed up photos not showing on my s4 (dropbox, picasa). They show on online. This seems to have just happened in the last few days. It is a sprint s4, if it matters, non rooted.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Why is my backed up photos not showing on my s4 (dropbox, picasa). They show on online.

Are they showing inside the app? If not, check that your Dropbox/Picasa settings are set to sync those accounts.

If you want them to show up in your Gallery, make sure that you have enabled those sources in CONTENT TO DISPLAY from the settings menu.

rockjunkie

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why is my backed up photos not showing on my s4 (dropbox, picasa). They show on online.

They are showing up as grey boxes in my gallery. However the picture does not load. They are showing up in the app as well. Just not in my gallery albums where I want them. The folder is there but won't load.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Try going into the Application Manager and clear Cache for the Gallery app. Then reboot, and open the Gallery. It might take some time to resync, and also, I suggest you're on WiFi just in case it starts downloading a bunch of thumbnails.

rockjunkie

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Nope still didn't work. I tried that yesterday, that may be what started all off this. Not exactly sure.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Mmmm... OK, try deselecting Dropbox from the CONTENT TO DISPLAY setting, then re-activating.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Geesh, I'm all out of ideas. :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol