Whys is my Galaxy S4 i9505 freezing after a boot with Cyanogenmod?

Cheeky_Chris

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Galaxy S4 i9505 keeps freezing just after boot with Cyanogenmod

In Feburary I installed Cyanogenmod on my S4 using the installer, and today I was looking into updating it, simply to get some new features such as themes. the only activity I performed was trying to backup several times with clockworkmod, managed to do it but I deleted it every time afterwards as it kept coming up with a warning that the storage was almost full. I then went to back it up one last time, thinking I could move the back up to my PC or to the SD card using my PC. It said, however, that an error has occured so I though there just wasn't enough space. Deleted a couple of apps only to find that it still didn't work. I just thought I'd give up so I deleated the back up with the intention just to move on. However, after a couple of minutes, my phone frooze completely, screen stuck on. Now, every time I restart it, it's fine for the first 40-60 seconds, then freezes again. Quite paniced, I decided to take the battery out and leave it for a bit, no luck. I have since wiped my phone (factory reset, dalvik cache and cache partition), and nothing works. I'm now reaching the point of total panic, I don't know what else to try, why wont my phone work? Please help!!! D:

gdmin

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S4 i9505 keeps freezing just after boot with Cyanogenmod

Haven't played with custom rom for a long time but what i usually do is installing another rom probably the stock.

Sent from my phone with tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22