How do I set up my email account to send out mail via my personal account and not the one I use for an organization?

captain_tinker

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Local Profile Account is Incorrect

I have added a couple of google accounts to my phone, one for getting emails only, one for getting contacts only, and my personal account for email, calendar, and contacts. I have set up my email account to only show the two accounts I use for email, and that works well. I've got my contacts set up to show both accounts I use for contacts, and that seems to work well, with the exception that the first name in the list, which is supposed to show "me", shows the wrong account. I want it to show my personal account, not the one I use for emails for another organization. I noticed today when I texted someone that my normal account picture isn't showing up, and it shows me as the user for the organization, instead of my personal account. I am not sure how to fix this. I'd like to first have my personal account show up in contacts as "me", and also have my texts show up as my personal account. Is there a way to change this?

capT