"can't save image."

crc510

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
ok so this didint happen in my old phone but on the s4 i want to do is save a simple picture from this app called "ifunny" and i hold my finger on the screen so the "save" button comes up, i press save and it says "downloading..." and it downloads for half a second then a small screen appears in the bottom half of the screen saying "cant't save image" can someone help me i have looked everywhere and can't find an answer thanks...

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Is there sufficient free internal space to hold 2 copies of the picture? (It downloads to the Download folder, then gets moved to wherever the app downloads it to.)

Adam Fassbender

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same problem on my new HTC 510 desire. I've tried to adjust settings to save downloaded pictures from phone to sd and back. I have sufficient memory, and my downloaded pics save fine from my browser, just not through ifunny. Never had this problem with my old phone..

crc510

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
yes the phone is like brand new s4 and not that many apps and the sd is 16 gb with a few songs so the space is not the problem...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa