Why is my S4 default music player crashing?

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
S4 default music player crashing

My default S4 music players suddenly stops while playing. Dont why this is happening.but more often its happening.please help me. Sometimes it also displays a message "sorry unfortunately nearby services has been stopped". Youtube is also crashing sometimes. All these are happening for the past two weeks. please help me

I am not using any SD card and all the files are in my phone's memory....still this problem exists.please help me....

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: S4 default music player crashing

Welcome to Android Central! Are you using the music player for music files that are stored on the microSD card? If so, there could be an issue with file corruption on the SD that is causing apps to crash. Try unmounting the SD card (in Settings>Storage), remove it, and reboot. Then see if crashes still occur when playing music files from Internal Storage, or when using YouTube.

Another general troubleshooting approach is to wipe the system cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-5744

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
I am not using any SD card....all the music files are in my phone's memory...and i have got 6 GB free space as wstill my phone crashes while playing youtube and music players. when i try reach the home screen from any applications it takes 2-3 to display the icons....all these problems exists since past two weeks only...please recommend me a solution....thanks in advance

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21