My S4 has 500 mb of ram free, why is it still lagging a lot after updating to Lollipop?

A

AC Question

My S4 has 500 mb of ram free, still it is lagging a lot after updating to lollipop. Help!!

Updated my galaxy s4 to Lollipop. It has started lagging a lot after that. The apps restarted while using. Also, i am unable to access knox. it is asking for an update, but it is not getting updated. Also, i am not able to find out, how to re install the new firmware without affecting my files in knox. Help!!!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: My S4 has 500 mb of ram free, still it is lagging a lot after updating to lollipop. Help!!

Updated my galaxy s4 to Lollipop. It has started lagging a lot after that. The apps restarted while using. Also, i am unable to access knox. it is asking for an update, but it is not getting updated. Also, i am not able to find out, how to re install the new firmware without affecting my files in knox. Help!!!
The only way to update the firmware without tripping Knox is to flash a custom ROM if you are already rooted. Even then, there might be certain steps for you to follow to ensure that Knox isn't tripped.

Otherwise, all other methods will trip it. Regarding your issue, you may need to clear cache through recovery or perform a factory reset (worst case scenario) if the problem doesn't go away.

Ankit Srivastava6

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: My S4 has 500 mb of ram free, still it is lagging a lot after updating to lollipop. Help!!

The device is not rooted. How can i chek if Knox has tripped or not!! Just for the info, i kept it to get updated for a whole night but the download dint start. it said " Knox updating, dont switch off the device."
How to clear cache?

Last edited:

Ankit Srivastava6

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site

The device is not rooted. How can i chek if Knox has tripped or not!! Just for the info, i kept it to get updated for a whole night but the download dint start. it said " Knox updating, dont switch off the device."
How to clear cache?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance