My Samsung Galaxy S4's messages have the wrong time, how can I get them to have the correct time?

A

AC Question

My samsung galaxy s4's messages have the wrong time.

my messages that I receive are saying they come in an hour before the actual time. I could send a message at 5:00 and the person could respond within a minute but the time says an hour before so the message would say it was sent at 4:00. so all my messages that I send go to the bottom and the ones I receive are at the top. its really annoying that I have to scroll to the top to see my latest messages. I recently have been to Colorado and this problem didn't start until the day I got back to Texas, so I'm not sure if the time difference between Colorado and Texas had something to do with this. I've tried taking out the battery,downloading a SMS time fix app, restarting the phone in safe mode, adjusting the time and date in my settings, clearing the cache and data, etc. Anything else I could try?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Re: My samsung galaxy s4's messages have the wrong time.

Sounds like the phone thinks you are still on Mountain time. Check your clock settings to make sure they are set for your time zone.