Why isn't my Galaxy S4 displaying incoming phone numbers correctly?

p3phil

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Galaxy S4 not displaying incoming phone numbers correctly

I switched from Verizon to AT&T. My S4 is a Verizon product. It is unlocked so it took the AT&T sim card OK. When someone calls me the phone number display puts a plus (+) sign in front of the number and divides the number sequence in pairs of numbers. If I touch that number to call it back I get a foreign language voice message that basically says that this number cannot be dialed. The phone is also unable to be used as a hotspot since I switched. I'm sure it has something to do with the Verizon software on the phone. Is there anything I can do to make my phone work like it is supposed to?

Rich Liu

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S4 not displaying incoming phone numbers correctly

I switched from Verizon to AT&T. My S4 is a Verizon product. It is unlocked so it took the AT&T sim card OK. When someone calls me the phone number display puts a plus (+) sign in front of the number and divides the number sequence in pairs of numbers. If I touch that number to call it back I get a foreign language voice message that basically says that this number cannot be dialed. The phone is also unable to be used as a hotspot since I switched. I'm sure it has something to do with the Verizon software on the phone. Is there anything I can do to make my phone work like it is supposed to?

I have the same problem as well and have not found a solution.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781