spy kit app/ low storage space

truskme

May 26, 2015
Visit site
so i have a roommate and i have a room full of stuff, i sometimes feel stuff goes missing so i installed the "spy kit" app from the play store
this one : Spy Kit Motion Detector Camera

anyway so i had it set up and it certainly recorded something with the motion detection, the problem is when i went to watch the video through the app it just says " cannot play video". although there is obviously data somewhere on my phone from the app since all my space is now down to like 39 mb on my main storage (not sd). what id like to know is where do you find it and how can i recover the video? its an s4 and im not to familiar with this phone since i havent really used it. my battery was at 1% as well but i dont think that matters, unless there's something that stops the recording when the battery is low, but id still be able to see the video....

anyway, i really appreciate your help.. any other info you need to help me out id be more then willing to give.

thanks in advance

truskme

May 26, 2015
Visit site
never mind, i found the problem. seems that my low memory corrupted the 3gp file and it didnt save properly... anybody have a way to fix it? the data is still there...