Camera keeps on failing and emails don't refresh or load to phone anymore, what gives?

k1mmy001

May 30, 2015
Visit site
Camera keeps on failing and emails dont refresh or load to phone anymore

Hey there i have a samsung galaxy s4 that is having a hard time. The email app that is initially in the phone when purchased decided to quit refreshing or uploading my emails 5 months ago, my camera stoped working yesterday... Every time i click on the camera app (or any other app) to acces my camera t looks like its wanting to load but then sais camera failed. I have also got caught trying to send pictures via mms and just wont sent or will after 2 days of trying 2 times out of 3 periodically but my signal is fine for anything else.. Im pretty sure by having so many issues on top of each other i should probably change the phone but kinda wish that some of the issues are fixable so i can come closer to the end of my contract.. Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Camera keeps on failing and emails dont refresh or load to phone anymore

Welcome to Android Central! A few things to try:

1. Boot into Recovery and wipe the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-5744
2. Try Safe Mode, in case a 3rd party app is causing instability. Steps are at the bottom of the previously linked article.
3. Open the Email app, tap Menu>Settings, select an email account and remove it, then add it back again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084