My Samsung Galaxy S4 Wifi has problems, can I please get some help?

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S4 Wifi Has Problems....

I have a Samsung Galaxy s4. It hasn't even been an year since I bought it. So recently (maybe started February?) every night at 8 o clock my phone won't connect to the internet at my house (there is nothing wrong with my internet I checked with my provider and my device is the only one being kicked off), then it comes back on exactly at 7 am in the morning. The weird thing is that this only happens at my house. Furthermore, it says I am connected to the wifi but the wifi doesnt actually work (for example when I hit the internet browser, it says unable to connect. I have tried taking off and reinserting the wifi password, but it didn't help either). I don't know how to fix it and I talked to the samsung assistant and they couldn't figure out either. I even resetted my phone, but I still face the same problem. Any ideas? (btw, I only have a manufacturer warranty).
Thanks! God Bless :)

Larry_F

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Wifi Has Problems....

Does your WiFi router have some sort of "parental controls" which allow you to restrict the hours during which certain devices can access the Internet? If so, perhaps that feature was accidentally turned on for your phone.

Larry

anon(3882976)

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site

Try going to your wifi settings, go to advanced, there is an entry for "keep wi-fi on during sleep". Try setting it to always and see if that helps any. I don't know if it will help any, but it might. I know you said it only happens at home, but who knows?

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site

No because I already talked to my internet provider and they said that there aren't any parental controls on my phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty