On Samsung Galaxy S4 (Kit Kat 4.4.2) why is TouchWiz not repsonding when going into KNOX?

SkilledWill

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
Okay so I have not upgraded to Lollipop yet (however, I have the option to) and I believe this may be an issue regarding what is going on here.

So I go to KNOX and automatically get "Unfortunately, Samsung keyboard has stopped."

Again and again and again!

I go to forgot KNOX unlock method and try to enter the password and when I click on "Enter password" box. I get, you guessed it, "Unfortunately, Samsung keyboard has stopped."

Do I have to upgrade to resolve this issue? I have tried looking all over the internet for a resolution and NOTHING..

Side note: my phone is rooted, not too sure if this should matter or not.

Please help a fellow Android user out, thanks!

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Hav you tried one of the free keyboards to see if the issue persist?

You could also from applications manager clear the cache for the Samsung keyboard. DO not clear it's data as that will most likely stuff up it's dictionary.

SkilledWill

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
yes, I have tried both and still nothing works, Samsung told me to do a factory reset but really do not want to do that..then it's like what's the point?

LaurieMM

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Same issue, but think I just found a solution. Go to settings/my device/motions and gestures...turn off all motions and gestures. So far this is working for me!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2