Why does my Galaxy S4 keep trying to sign into my Gmail account?

A

AC Question

Galaxy S4 keeps trying to sign in to gmail account

I tried to check my emails using the Email Icon, and not the Gmail app. If I try to login with my password to get rid of the problem, it comes back 'sign-in failed' and an annoying bell keeps ring. I've entered the correct password which works on my computer. I've tried turning it off, cancelling the notification, sweeping it off my screen, and am just short of throwing it out the window at present as it won't stop warning me that login has failed. Any suggestions

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S4 keeps trying to sign in to gmail account

I tried to check my emails using the Email Icon, and not the Gmail app. If I try to login with my password to get rid of the problem, it comes back 'sign-in failed' and an annoying bell keeps ring. I've entered the correct password which works on my computer. I've tried turning it off, cancelling the notification, sweeping it off my screen, and am just short of throwing it out the window at present as it won't stop warning me that login has failed. Any suggestions

Welcome to Android Central!

Why are you not just using the Gmail icon to check your Gmail? You can try going in to your email app and removing your Gmail account from it and adding it back.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01