Samsung Galaxy S4 is not starting up and keeps flashing Samsung Galaxy S4 and it's not turning on, what should I do?

A

AC Question

Samsung galaxy s4 not starting up and keeps flashing Samsung galaxy s4 and not turning on

Samsung galaxy s4 not starting up and keeps flashing it's logo over and over again.
I pull out the battery and inserted it again after few minutes it remain the same flashing.
I connected it to a power outlet and it will nor charge, rather still flashing on the screen showing Samsung galaxy s4 and not turning on.

I tried to press the power button + the home key and the volume key, it shows a command in the screen and ask to press button up to continue, when I did press the volume button up to continue, it will return to the flashing screen.
Am frustrated.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung galaxy s4 not starting up and keeps flashing Samsung galaxy s4 and not turning on

Welcome to Android Central! The first thing I'd try is a new battery.

ckkhoo

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: Samsung galaxy s4 not starting up and keeps flashing Samsung galaxy s4 and not turning on

I think most of not starting up and flashing are related to the faulty power button. Here's the link you can follow on how to troubleshoot the power button if it's working properly or not using a voltmeter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l_6fwzuIwA

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463