Bluetooth problem while playing music

Labhras

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
I'm currently using my bluetooth headset to listen to my music.
As long as I'm on the phone with someone no problem at all, the sound is clear and constant.
When I use it to listen to music, then I have problems - the music suddenly "stops" - it doesn't actually stop on the device, but the sound is not transmitted for seconds (could be a couple, or even half a minute), all the while the song is correctly playing on the phone. Then, suddenly the sounds is back on.
When I use this headset to listen to music or videos on my laptop nothing like this ever happens - what is going on in your opinion?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Does this happen with any other Bluetooth headset or speaker? Do you have any other Bluetooth devices nearby that might be trying to compete for the Media Audio connection?

Labhras

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I only have mine available for testing - friends aren't fond of bluetooth headset lol. It's a recent thing though - I started using the headset instead of headphones awhile ago, and it all went great until recently when it started with this problem.
I listen to music while walking, and the only paired devices are my laptop and phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci