S4 suffering from insomnia

The Scientist

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
Shortly after the lollipop update, my phone doesn't go to sleep sometimes even when the screen is off. To explain further, the awake state of the phone is continuously ON (In the battery menu) whether the screen or WLAN is on or off.

when this partial wakelock happens no matter what I do it doesn't go back to sleep unless restart. It is not comfortable to do a restart everyday. I have tried several things, some are given below:

1) I stopped all the applications and all the services from the ALL menu, no luck
2) I performed a hard reset, (lost some contacts too), installed all the applications and updated them, but same situation
3) I performed a hard reset again, installed some of the applications and didn't update them, :-(
4) Even my phone was in warranty, I got so much frustrated that I rooted my phone and installed wakelock detector etc to get to the root of the problem, over there I found out that a timaservice making the wakelock of about 1 minute or so. But the wakelock actually occurs for hours.

I have wasted a lot of time on this phone, can anybody tell me what can the problem be and what can I do?

thank you

Specifications:
GT-I9508
I9508ZMUIOF3
Screenshot_2015-07-22-21-42-43.jpg
Above figure: I have restarted the phone three times but after sometime the wakelock occurs
Screenshot_2015-07-22-21-57-23.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante