Can't share posts to other people's walls with facebook app

trogg1845

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
I recently updated the facebook app on my girlfriend's Samsung S4 and now she can't share posts onto other people's walls like she used to be able to - and I'm in the dog house! lol I can't find how to uninstall the update or where to find an old version of the app to get back that option.
Our son's Samsung S5 is the same as well with the app so he can't share posts to other people's walls, but my Samsung Tab 3 has the same version of the app and I can share posts onto other people's walls.
A friend in America says that her Samsung S4 is the same. Samsung say it's nothing to do with them but it's only on their phones that there seems to be the problem. I have the same version of the app on my HTC and I can share posts.

Petr Tanker

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
As I said in previous thread. Don't update new Facebook. Go to your S4 settings - general - Applications, find Facebook then stop and uninstall updates. Say "yes" if your phone ask you for real uninstall and voilá... Facebook is the Evil... But without the Evil, we wouldn't know the Good! ;)

Aug 7, 2015
Visit site
I had this problem on my S4. When you click share, on the top it says "Share to Facebook". If you tap Facebook there, you can change it to a particular person and post it on their wall. Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante