Can I get some help with an SD and Internal Memory issue?

A

AC Question

SD and Internal Memory issue

Phone is HTC One S (S4), rooted and S-off. While trying to install custom ROM I corrupted the partitions in memory. I re-partitioned it using CWM recovery. Afterwards, I installed MaximusHD.

Now I have come across an odd issue. The internal memory and user data partitions seem to be mixed up. When the phone is booted up the internal storage that shows in My Computer is 2.34 GB. But in recovery, under My Computer internal storage actually shows up as 9.94 GB. These two are different partition with very similar data structure. Both have the typical folders like Alarms, DCIM, Download, Movie etc. But I placed a new folder in one of the partition and it doesn't show up in the other one.

On the phone I have installed Storage Partition app which shows mmcblk0p35 as userdata (2.34GB), ext4 /data. It also shows mmcblk0p36 which is 9.94 GB labelled as fat and shows as unmounted. As an aside, it shows mmblk0p33 as 1.60GB system, ext4 /system partition. It has multiple other partitions up to p36 being the last one.

Currently, it is using mmcblk0p35 (2.34GB) partition to store app data.

How do I access the SD storage of 9.94 GB in phone. How do I mount it and transfer apps/data to it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay