Can't sync the google calendar

Giant Lizard

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I don't know why, but I'm not able to sync my calendar. I can't see the events I have written in my phone, inside the google calendar from pc.

The sync is active, but the google calendar from pc simply don't show anything. Why?

I already searched a lot on internet and tried all the solutions proposed, but it's not working :/

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance!

extraclass

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Of course you have to have a google account with the same account selected on phone and computer. Make sure that the calendar for that account is selected on both also!
At one time I has one account on my phone and a different account on my PC and a third account for a yahoo calendar and it got really confusing! I have moved everything to one account now! Those accounts were under 3 different email addresses that caused more confusion!

Giant Lizard

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I know and I checked carefully. Both have my google email.

The S Planner and the Google Calendar in my phone work fine, they sync each other. But if I open the Google Calendar on my Google Chrome (even from the phone) it's completely empty :/

The only thing I remarked is that all my events are under a voice called "my calendar" and not exactly under my google email, and in the Google Calendar from the browser there isn't the voice "my calendar". But I don't know how to make it appear.

I need to do a complete backup because my phone is working really bad since the last damn firmware update and I want to reset it. But it's working so bad that I'm not even able to sync my calendar! :mad:

Giant Lizard

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I finally got where it was the problem! All my events are registered under "my calendar", not the google account (even if it's there :| ). I tried to switched one of them and it got sync.

But why the google calendar on desktop cannot see them? The Android app can, with no problems.

There is not a way to change them all and put them on the google account?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12