Can I get some help with a Snapchat verification code problem?

fp24

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site
What can i do to get my snapchat account back? I got logged out, and to log in, it requires an verification code, which code won't come to my phone number, i also do not have the recovery code to log in ? anyone?

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: Snapchat verification code problem !

Is the phone number put in the app yours maybe you entered a wrong one. Go to settings>application manager>Snapchat>clear data and cache. Done your problem should be fixed!
reply if it worked thanks

fp24

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site

Yes, i did that, but still is saying that they've sent me a verification code to my number, which actually i did not get any text message with that verification code.

rainng97

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

How to log in back to my account because i lost my handphone with my handphone number, so i cant get the code that send to my lost number

Giselle1226

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site

I.don't got a verification code so I can login but please can I get a verification code thankyou for your service sincerely giselle thankyou

ebaivera7

Jul 25, 2016
Visit site
Re: Snapchat verification code problebm !.i forgot to confirm the verification code sent to my email

I failed to confirm the verification code sent to my email now I can't access my snap chat

Dear grade doe

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site

What can i do to get my snapchat account back? I got logged out, and to log in, it requires an verification code, which code won't come to my phone number, i also do not have the recovery code to log in ? anyone?

I actually thought I was the only one with this problem.

Marisella_505

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site

I Can't Get Into My Snapchat I Have Gotten A New Phone Number And No Longer Know The Verification Number Please Help..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair