Why isn't my battery charging and otg cable not connecting?

Mahendra Shirsath

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
battery not charging and otg cable not connect

my Samsung s4 has show charging symbol when connect charger but battry not charge also drain. and after that incident my otg cable not connect too . Please what should I do ?

eXp0

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
Re: battery not charging and otg cable not connect

Firstly if you're sure that the charge symbol is showing on the battery but you're battery isn't charging then indeed the battery is probably the problem. Open the phone and look at the battery flat with your eyeline, is it swollen? (keep it your full arms-length away when doing so in case it explodes.)

If I'm understanding after this happened you're phone won't take your USB cable at all now? then this is your charge port.

Type into YouTube this: It Is Fairly Easy to Solve Galaxy S4 Charging Port Problem
(Can't post links yet)

I must stress if you aren't confident to undertake it, seek out a professional because you could really make a mess of your phone. Be sure if you're buying a replacement part that you get either REV_19 or REV_25 which will be found on the part that is currently inside your phone, obviously if you're not fixing this yourself.. let the person who is find this out. Don't let them charge you a large amount of money for solving this, it's a 10 minute job if that and the replacement part is no more than 10£ on eBay/Amazon.

- eXp0

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2