My Samsung Galaxy S4 won't turn on, only shows a flicker of yellow light before dying. How can I get it turn back on?

A

AC Question

My samsung galaxy s4 wont turn on, only shows a flicker of yellow light before dying.

I have a Samsung Galaxy s4 SM-6975L and it just now wont turn on.
The phone is rooted, but It only started to not work after I fell asleep with it in my pocket. When I woke up, the phone was in my bed on but when I tried to turn it on, all I would get is the normal vibration of the power button and a short flicker of a greenish/yellow screen. The phone is fully charged and the lights on the phone will turn off and on every now and then. I can hear it getting texts, but the damn screen just wont work. Did I somehow break it by sleeping on it???

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: My samsung galaxy s4 wont turn on, only shows a flicker of yellow light before dying.

I have a Samsung Galaxy s4 SM-6975L and it just now wont turn on.
The phone is rooted, but It only started to not work after I fell asleep with it in my pocket. When I woke up, the phone was in my bed on but when I tried to turn it on, all I would get is the normal vibration of the power button and a short flicker of a greenish/yellow screen. The phone is fully charged and the lights on the phone will turn off and on every now and then. I can hear it getting texts, but the damn screen just wont work. Did I somehow break it by sleeping on it???

Welcome to Android Central!

Sounds like the screen stopped working, you can try taking it to a service center to see if they can fix it.