How can I get my S4 to turn on?

sj1295

Sep 5, 2015
Visit site
samsung galaxy s4 wont turn on

while i was using my mobile normally, it suddenly shut off and now wont start at all. it was running on lollipop. i tried several method like draining the battery and again chargining.. and connecting it to laptop but it wont recognize it.. i tried pressing power, volume down and home button simultaneously, a screen would show up to install custom os and options like volume up to continue and volume down to cancel and when i press the buttons nothing happens. PLEASE HELP.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Stuart Meadows

Sep 5, 2015
Visit site
Re: samsung galaxy s4 wont turn on

Had the same problem twice. First time contacted Samsung who collected phone and returned it about 10 days later. Problem happened again three weeks later, this time when contacted Samsung they put me through to EE whose contract I was on. Took phone to local shop, they gave me a temp replacement phone and sent mine to their workshop had phone back within five days and no problems since.

Petr Tanker

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site

Looks like you have autoupdate your firmware. After downloading and installing firmware, your cellphone must restarting. But the firmware could have some problem. When you can go to download mode try download firmware for your cellphone and via Odin update it!

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site

Oh great now I'm scared as I'm on EE & my S4 is on lollipop 5.0.1. Don't want my phone doing this. Is there a way to prevent it?

Posted via Android Central App

sj1295

Sep 5, 2015
Visit site

Looks like you have autoupdate your firmware. After downloading and installing firmware, your cellphone must restarting. But the firmware could have some problem. When you can go to download mode try download firmware for your cellphone and via Odin update it!

i tried going to download mode , tried pressing volume up and down both but nothing happens!! help!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance