I want to finish my lock pattern on my S4 but it is not allowing me, what should I do?

A

AC Question

i want to finish my lock pattern on my s4 but it is not allowing me

currently i have a lock pattern on my mobile but i want to finish it i want no lock on my mobile so i`m trying to finish the lock but when i go in setting then to screen lock and than confirm my pattern than the options for "None" and "Swipe" are in light color and below these both options it says that "Disabled by the administrator"
And others options in screen lock like "Pattern","PIN" and "Password" are working perfectly fine.
but i do not want any lock on my mobile so what should i do?

Enderravenman

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
2 ideas, I'm new to the website I'm a huge tech nerd, OK try finding in security there's administrat

2 ideas, I'm new to the website I'm a huge tech nerd, OK try finding in security there's administrator click it and in there should be the problem, just disable the one that is causing the problem
Please try the other one first but that did not fix it you need to go to settings, backup and reset than back up your data to your Gmail account than reset your phone and using you Gmail account restore the phone
If that doesn't work I'm sorry I don't know what will.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12