How do I locate the web interface on my S4 in order to make sure it is set to IMAP?

A

AC Question

I can't open emails on my yahoo account because it says the device is full, but it won't show any emails so I can eliminate them? I read on an earlier forum to open the web interface page to make sure it's set to IMAP, but I don't know where that page is.

Any other suggestions? I use this email for my business and it is a real problem that I can't open emails.

Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you using the stock Email app to view your Yahoo Mail? Or are you looking on the mobile website on your browser?

To check the server settings, open the stock Email app, tap Menu>Settings, select the Yahoo Mail account, and look for an option to edit the server settings. You might have to tap the Menu button to get that option. If it's set to POP3, you'd have to remove the account, then set it back up again, but this time select the option to enter the server settings manually. Use these settings: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN4075.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908