Can't see any media player "tabs"

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S4. Since finally deciding to update my phone I have been pretty disappointed with all the changes. Right now what irks me most is the media player. I can only see the song list and I can't simplify searching by looking at artists, albums, etc. In fact, the only things I seem able to do is first to navigate the mass of unordered songs to find what I want or to add a song to a playlist. That. I. Can't. Even. Play.

I just want to be able to see artists/albums and play playlists. I have the tabs checked on in the settings and I've tried everything my ***** self can think of to produce results and my frustration has brought me here. Please help me to not mindlessly obliterate my phone with my face.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Perhaps a different music player? I really like PowerAmp. It's a paid app, but the first week or 2 is a free trial, so you can at least see if you like it.

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Perhaps a different music player? I really like PowerAmp. It's a paid app, but the first week or 2 is a free trial, so you can at least see if you like it.

Well, I want to be able to control playing/stopping and skipping songs from my lock screen. I can't seem to enable it with other music player apps without also enabling every other app to show notifications, which is not preferable given the nature of some of my other apps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34