5*new SIM card vs old one? What's the difference?

A

AC Question

new SIM card vs old one? What's the difference

So I have a new galaxy s4, same carrier, brand new. Got it to replace my old s4 because it just doesn't work, won't recognize the SIM card (which I had replaced at the att store), that didn't make any difference in how the phone performed. My question is, should I use the new sim that was provided with the new phone or use the sim from my old phone? What will happen in each scenario? I don't want to lose anything from my old phone

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
Re: new SIM card vs old one? What's the difference

Use the new SIM. SIMs do change occasionally and using the newest available ensures you get the best network performance. The only thing that could be on the old SIM is some contacts and your carrier's store can transfer those to the new phone. Or export them as a .cvs file and import that to the contacts app on the new phone. You shouldn't be saving anything to the SIM these days anyway.

qonic

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: new SIM card vs old one? What's the difference

I'm wondering the same thing I couldn't get my new T2 activated so I went to vrw with both D1&D2 he tried to active it to then he switch sim cards then it worked. Should I try the sim that came with T2.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy