How do I set up a Verizon Samsung S4 cdma to work on total wireless?

A

AC Question

How to set up a verizon samsung s4 cdma to work on total wirerless

I got an unlocked refurbished Samsung galaxy s4 I545 CDMA it doesn't have a sims card to use on total wireless put in the as numbers to check for comparability and it dsaid it wasn't compatible which I Dont understand because total wireless runs on Verizon total wireless doesn't offer 4g or LTE but that function isn't activated what do I need to do to make this phone compatible with total wireless any help would be apreceated as I'm not a big techy just trying to get my son a nice phone for xmass at a price I can afford thanks

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: How to set up a verizon samsung s4 cdma to work on total wirerless

If Total Wireless uses sim cards, it's running on a GSM network. If it says it's not compatible, there isn't anything you can do.

darksngel119

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site

Total wireless may run on Verizon but verizon is a hybrid of gsm (Sim card) and CDMA. So total wireless could use parts of Verizon,s signal but not all. Sry but if the phone doesn't have a similar card slot and total wireless uses simple cards your out of luck. I would try to get your money back on the phone.

Call total wireless and ask which bands they run on and the look for a phone that supports those bands.

Posted via the Android Central App

darksngel119

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site

Sim not similar or simple. Stupid spell check

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member